Infrastructure and utility cabinets and enclosures
Prior to choosing a locking solution for your cabinet or enclosure, it can help to reflect on the consequences of a security breach.
Many of our locking solutions offer above-average security to minimise the risk of loss of equipment or data and the consequences of vandalism, while meeting health & safety requirements.
Where enclosures and cabinets are at risk of being prised open, we offer a very wide range of multi-point locking products.
We can configure locks to many widely available key combinations, such as the popular 900 and S18 combinations for highway and road signs and cabinets.
Where cabinets or enclosures require protection from the elements, we can help you find a locking system that is made from corrosion resistant materials and, where required, is IP rated.
Wider security considerations
- Changeable combination locks enable you to restore security immediately if a key gets lost or stolen.
- Patented locking solutions make unauthorised key duplication virtually impossible.
- Key registration ensures that only authorised personnel can obtain additional keys.
- A master key can open all locks in a keyed-to-differ suite.
The following product ranges are frequently purchased by our customers in the cabinets and enclosures sector and many of them are suitable for use on CNI sites.
- Locking inserts
- Cam locks
- Electronic locks
- Compression locks
- Quarter turn locks
- Heavy duty paddle handles
- T handles
- Multi point locking and swing handles
- Locking rods and accessories